Frustration of a travel bug!

She's gone...
Friends have settled...
Now its just me and you!

Didnt we plan to have a blast this year?
Didnt you promise you'll be wid me throughout the year?

What was that you told me in the begining of 2007....???
One trip a month. So totally 12 Trips in 2008!
I am sure I did my duty of bitting u every month throughout the year!
But you didnt notice. You got distracted somewhere...
Why did u forsake me?

Anyways, lets forget whats bygone.
I just wanted to assure you that I was and 'll always be right here waiting for you.


Yours everloving,
Travel Bug

P.S:

We have lot to do.. So pack you hiking bag, dust your trekking shoes and common yaaar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey to Tawang

Contact Me

Chakrata - A wonderful destination - if the climate is good!