Something on my Birthday!

08-09-2009
Gurgaon

Its my birthday today and I have to post something here!

Hmmmmmmmmm.... how about the sad story of my system crash last month? Or how about a post on the recession effect in my organization? On the brighter side I can write something about the 'Onasadhya'; the traditional lunch of keralites on Onam! (Well.. I can write 2, because we had 2 separate sessions!)

Wait wait wait.. A post on Chandratal trip is still pending. so why not a preview on that today? OK.. here it is. Will upload the entire report in a couple of days. I promise!

And btw... I've changed the 'FLASH HEADER' also!






















Warm Regards,

Praveen Antony Felix
...

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Me

Journey to Tawang

Chakrata - A wonderful destination - if the climate is good!