Home

Welcome to memyselfandmyjourney.blogspot.com, a place where I scribble my travel tales of Incredible India.

I like LOVE travelling and If I win a lottery, the first thing that comes to my mind is - travel! And ever since my brother gave me a digital camera, there's no stopping me!

This blog is a personal collection of posts and photos I took during my trips (I have also given credit to my fellow travellers for their contributions).

Started even before understanding 'what blog really is', today it is my main weapon to terrorise my dear and near ones...

Did u visit my blog recently...?
I think u need to see my blog...
You'll get all the info there..
u already subscribed to my...?

I know that both me and my blog has a long journey ahead to become perfect. But we have started...


P.S.

If you did not find the information you came here for, please contact me. I'll be happy to help.

If there is any issue with any of my posts, photos or thoughts, please contact me and if it is convincing then I will gladly remove any objectionable content from my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Renukaji - Himachal's hidden surprise!

Chakrata - A wonderful destination - if the climate is good!

Agra and the Taj