About Me






Another common man with common thoughts and wishes... (still trying to figure out the true purpose in life)

At times I think I need to do something that will touch many lives in a good way... However after a few minutes and a cup of coffee, I give up! "what the heck.. we live only once, let me live it to the fullest!"

Some fundas I like very much are;

-Give Respect to the ones who deserves... Take Respect from as many as u can.

-Think before you say or do anything. Its better to be called '..a Reserved guy' than "...a Gutter-mouth"

-"sab chaltha hey yaar..." attitude don't go with me. If you don't like something, show your displeasure then and there.

Fundas kuch jyada hogaya khya..? Anyways enough of that for now..

Like most of you, I also had so many 'interests' in the past as well as present. But the most persistent ones that has followed me all these years are: Reading, Movies, Cooking and Traveling.

I read Suspense, Thrillers and even a bit Philosophical ones at times. I am sure there will be a few librarians and bookshop owners (even the road-side vendors) in Chennai and Bangalore who still remembers me. Some of them even had asked to take care of the shops when they go out for lunch. They know very well that it'll be at least an hour before i select something to read.

I watch mostly all genres of movies. Action, Comedy, Suspense, thriller, horror (I have a pretty good collection of horror flicks that I liked most) Drama etc etc. The one thing i like most in movies is that, at least there you get to see the corrupt politicians and officers punished within the 3 hrs! I must also admit the movies are the main inspiration for my travels.

Whenever I see a beautiful location on screen, I wish to go there one day. As of now my travel is limited to domestic. But i also have a wish list with a few international places to see before I die. Anyways that can wait, since I still have to see many things in our 'Incredible India'!

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Me

Journey to Tawang

Chakrata - A wonderful destination - if the climate is good!