Wishlist for 2008

After attaining enlightenment from my travel bug, I sat down and prepared a wishlist for 2008. When the list was completed, I was happy. I have new goals for 2008.

But the bug still looked a bit skeptical. I wont blame it since it was me who let him down the last year. Anyways I have decided that I will try my best and surprise him this year!

The following is list of places I have to visit in this year. When... how... with whom... I dont have any idea. But I am sure it'll all come to me in due course of time.

1 Srinagar
2 Jaisalmer
3 NorthEast
4 Andaman/Lakshyadweep/Goa
5 Leh-Ladakh/Spiti Valley


What?..Why are u laughing?
Dont give me that look!

If you dont believe me now... then get ready for some gaping in the end of the year!

Comments

  1. Hi Praveen, this is Kalyan here. I saw your Orkut request and will be glad to assist you in your plan to travel to this beautiful place of Tawang...Just leave me your mail id either in my blog or in my Orkut account or the Tawang forum, if you wish I will delete it after noting it...I think mail will be easier to convey all the details to you about the journey and be in touch too. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy.. I wish you all the best for your travel endeavors. I wish even i could accompany you in your adventures.. am looking forward for that God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalyan Thanks for all your support and guidance. It was indeed a wonderful experience.

    Imthiaz, dont just wish da.. come down anytime!

    Praveen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chakrata - A wonderful destination - if the climate is good!

Journey to Tawang

Contact Me