The Blog marathon!

October 7
Gurgaon

I think I travelled a lot this year. (well did I..?) At the same time I have become quite lazy when it comes to updating the blog. Now all of a suddent I feel like I have to update it with all the trips I made this year. As a result I completed the North East trip this week (I admit that it may not be a perfect travelogue...)

Apart from the North East Trip, there was:

The Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 times)
The Munnar Trip (Feb 08)
The Agra Visit (Feb 08)
The Ooty day Trip (Jun 08)
The Leh Trip (Aug 08)
The Amritsar trip (Sep 08)


I will try to write about all of them in detail. However since it might take a long time, let me first upload the snaps and some information. Later i'll add to each post.

Did i hear a "he is hopeless...!"

Please pardon me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Me

Journey to Tawang

Chakrata - A wonderful destination - if the climate is good!